Group Life insurance is often offered by employers. The amount of coverage is typically a multiple of your salary.
Here are some things to consider:
- Group life insurance can sometimes be affordable, but often times an individual policy will cost less.
- Estimate the cost of an individual term policy available through an Allstate Agent.
- But, group life insurance is usually not portable.
- If you leave, you often can not take the insurance with you.
- Also, your employer can choose to stop offering the benefit.
- Younger employees should consider the benefits of an individual term policy.
- These are often cheaper when you are young.
- Also, an individual term policy stays with you if you leave.
- For some people, group life doesnt cover all their needs.
- As a rule of thumb, some people recommend life insurance that is 5 to 10 times your annual income.
- Estimate your life insurance needs
Life Insurance can be complicated. However, its an important decision.
September is Life Insurance Awareness Month. We are writing simple posts to explain life insurance. Also, you can ask questions about your situation
Term Life Insurance – A Simple Explanation
Top 5 Questions You Need to Ask When Buying Life Insurance
Life Insurance – Reasons to Consider It
Get A Quote
Get A Quick, Personalized Insurance Quote Today.
A great rate is just a few clicks away.