User Guidelines & Disclaimer
Users and Commenters on The Allstate Blog
- Keep it clean: Vulgarity, profanity, offensive material, inflammatory statements and obscenity are prohibited.
- Keep it civil: Disruptive messages that personally attack other participants are not permitted. Please be kind and respectful of others in your comments and posts.
- Keep it ad-free: Commercial messages, spam and solicitations are prohibited.
- Keep it safe: Please do not post personal information, such as your full name, your address, your phone number or your email address. Please do not post Allstate policy numbers or claim numbers. Confidential and proprietary information of yours or of third parties should not be posted or discussed.
- Keep it relevant: Keep your contributions and comments relevant to the topic at hand and work to drive those discussions forward.
- Keep it legal: You may not post third party copyrighted materials or other third party intellectual property on the site. You must comply with state and federal law. You may not use The Allstate Blog to advocate or promote: Any illegal activity; Activities that support or espouse non-consensual and/or extreme violence or sexual aggressiveness towards another individual or group for any reason; or Activities that support or espouse hatred towards another individual or group based upon any criteria (including race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, beliefs, etc).
All comments will be reviewed by the website administrators prior to publishing. The Allstate Blog reserves the right to delete, edit or omit any information deemed offensive, inappropriate or inflammatory.
Content Disclaimer for The Allstate Blog
The general information contained in The Allstate Blog is provided as a courtesy, and is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The contents of this website are subject to periodic change without notice. Information provided on The Allstate Blog is not intended to replace official sources. Although every attempt will be made to ensure that the information is accurate and timely, the information is presented “as is” and without warranties. Information contained on The Allstate Blog should not be mistaken for professional advice. Information contained herein should not be considered error-free and should not be used as the exclusive basis for decision-making. Use of website information is strictly voluntary and at the user’s sole risk.
Other resources linked from these pages are maintained by independent providers. The Allstate Blog does not monitor all linked resources and cannot guarantee their accuracy. Statements, views and opinions included in an independent provider’s material are strictly those of the author(s). These views may not necessarily represent the opinions or policies of The Allstate Blog, The Allstate Insurance Company, its agents, officers or employees.