Users and Commenters on The Allstate Blog
- Keep it clean: Vulgarity, profanity, offensive material, inflammatory statements and obscenity are prohibited.
- Keep it civil: Disruptive messages that personally attack other participants are not permitted. Please be kind and respectful of others in your comments and posts.
- Keep it ad-free: Commercial messages, spam and solicitations are prohibited.
- Keep it safe: Please do not post personal information, such as your full name, your address, your phone number or your email address. Please do not post Allstate policy numbers or claim numbers. Confidential and proprietary information of yours or of third parties should not be posted or discussed.
- Keep it relevant: Keep your contributions and comments relevant to the topic at hand and work to drive those discussions forward.
- Keep it legal: You may not post third party copyrighted materials or other third party intellectual property on the site. You must comply with state and federal law. You may not use The Allstate Blog to advocate or promote: Any illegal activity; Activities that support or espouse non-consensual and/or extreme violence or sexual aggressiveness towards another individual or group for any reason; or Activities that support or espouse hatred towards another individual or group based upon any criteria (including race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, beliefs, etc).
All comments will be reviewed by the website administrators prior to publishing. The Allstate Blog reserves the right to delete, edit or omit any information deemed offensive, inappropriate or inflammatory.